Over 45 years of tourism, economic development & marketing experience, in CEO roles creating sustainable regional economies.
Highly developed skills in administration , management, governance and marketing across seven diverse Australian destinations, has progressed Robs personal development including an in depth understanding of regional communities and their economic drivers.
Board Directorships: Rob has served on many regional, state, national & international boards. This experience enhances his contribution to board room discussions on strategic planning, marketing, business management & governance.
Current non executive Director roles include:
- Chairperson, Co-Founder Reef Restoration Foundation, Current
- Chairperson, Queensland College of Wine Tourism, 2014-Current
- Chair, Out There Travel 2019-present
- Director Regional Development Australia, Tropical North, 2015-Current
- Director Gurriny Yealamucka Health Services Aboriginal Corporation, 2014-Current
- Cairns Committee of the Australian Institute of Company Directors 2017-Current
- Director Cairns COUCH Ltd and Wellness Centre, 2017-Current
- Fellow AMI,
- Fellow & Life Member, AITO.
- Member AICD