TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the monthly membership fees (including GST) for the membership access using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
· The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full monthly amount of the Membership fees even if he/she does not complete the Course material.
· If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the monthly membership Fees.
· The approximate duration of the Course is stated on the course page in the course FAQs.
· Membership commencement is the date upon which we receive your first month membership fees in full.
· The participant has read the FAQs.
· Membership enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online membership access/or sent course materials via another method;
· Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
· Membership fees are non-transferable to other students.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
· Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be transferred to other non members;
· The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Tourism Tune-Up. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Tourism Tune-Up;
· Course materials and course content are subject to change;
· Course materials are provided online via LearnDash, our Learning Management System (LMS). The Tourism Tune-Up site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our elearning system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
· Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete the assessment. Tutor support must be acquired by the member and is not supplied by Tourism Tune-Up.
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
Tourism Tune-Up Pty Ltd complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We will provide a refund of your last monthly payment but all previous payments will not be refunded.
Course Transfer Policy
Course Transfers are not permitted.
Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
· Not redeemable for cash;
· Valid for one (1) use only;
· Not valid with any other offer/gift voucher/coupon code;
· The coupon code must be entered at the time of enrolment/course commencement; discount cannot be applied at a later date.
· Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order printed materials; and
· Coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
· to the extent specifically required by law; or
· for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
· information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
· Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed, however we will use your surname, initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
Tourism Tune-Up Code of Practice
Tourism Tune-Up has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your professional development certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Tourism Tune-Up agrees to:
· Provide a tax invoice;
· Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access) and mark assessments and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks;