Website Design APR 2021
Drive Increased Bookings from your Tourism Website
LAUNCHING 1 APRIL 2021
Welcome to Tourism Tune-Up Website Development short course. In this course you will:
- Unpack the elements of best practice website design for tourism
- Assess the effectiveness of your own website using inputs from your Marketing Strategy and Plan
- Review different website platforms and booking engines
- Design your new or evolved website architecture and function specs
- Procure and manage a web developer to activate your plans… OR
- Build your own website within your chosen platforms.
- 5 lessons
- 8 videos
- 1 hours 22 minutes duration
How to approach this course
Tourism Tune-Up has been purposefully structured as a journey of sequential learning, similar to university. This approach has been adopted to ensure your decisions and investments across marketing programs are informed by a robust and well-considered Marketing Strategy and Plan.
Once you have completed your Marketing Strategy and Plan, membership opens up to the range of short courses. If you can’t enrol in this course it’s because you haven’t completed your Marketing Plan.