Product Development OCT 2021
Product Development short course
LAUNCHING 1 OCTOBER 2021
Welcome to Tourism Tune-Up Product Development short course. In this course you will:
- Build new or evolve existing products and services (experiences) using the target customer strategy developed within your marketing plan
- Test experience variations to refine your final concept
- Stress test the operation of these experiences through operational filters
- Prepare a feasibility study to ensure the experience has long-term viability.
- 8 lessons
- 10 videos
- 1 hour 45 minutes (plus tasks)
How to approach this course
Tourism Tune-Up has been purposefully structured as a journey of sequential learning, similar to university. This approach has been adopted to ensure your decisions and investments across marketing programs are informed by a robust and well-considered Marketing Strategy and Plan.
Once you have completed your Marketing Strategy and Plan your membership opens up to this range of short courses. If you can’t enrol in this course it’s because you haven’t completed your Marketing Plan.